Monday 9 May 2011

FOREWORD is Forewarned

Welcome to my book (or blog, incase I never finish) and if I have the slightest skill at weaving a tale, my world.
I'm not an author, not even a failed one, I don't know how many books begin this way- people presuming their tale is of such importance that the readers will overlook the fact that they failed English in school, failed quite spectacularly, "too many commas!" my teacher would say, well, more on that, later! The point being slowly driven towards is that I'm a designer, not a writer, although I do dabble and have passable spelling, please forgive my dreadful punctuation and 
strained metaphorw.

So with an apology to the actual writers out there I begin, if anyone of any literary appreciation happens to stumble upon this I do humbly apologize, it's akin to someone stumbling into my studio and deciding they can make art easily enough, all you do is sit at a MacBook Pro, smoke cigarettes, be poor and brood a lot.

Dusting our hands let us move onward! Like a cabbage swept up in the tide of life!




Or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment