Saturday 1 October 2011

I have a blog?

Oh yeah, this thing...

So the original idea here was that I'd spit out a bunch of "chapters" and eventually end up with a book I could sell on eBay for $1.99 a pop, but it turns out that the only person reading the posts was my partner and eBay can go fornicate themselves, another matter entirely.

The point being that this blog will now probably become more like your standard mundane blog, less like a story and more like someone crapping on about their day and you can basically pick any random post and it'll all be the same junk.

So for those of you who care (hi honey); Yes, the rumors you've heard in the tabloids are true, I've been kicked out of my partners house. Originally it wasn't to do with gambling, but then it somehow became about gambling and now I'm in one of those hellish periods where I have to attend soul-crushingly bleak meetings three times a week with various people who'd rather be somewhere else.

In addition to this I've gone on amphetamines lately, on account of not being able to focus on my work at all. They don't seem to help, just keep me up until the wee hours of the morning but in terms of focus, concentration and motivation- nada.

Basically at this point I'm finding life to be like this blog: very difficult to bother with or to ascertain the point of it's existence.

 So for all my adoring fans out there, thanks for tuning in but the story (now of recovery) is about to get boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment